* ipnSCOTLAND offers consultancy services in Education with a specialism in the fields of Enterprise, Employability and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM). We have extensive experience linking our activities in the STEM arena to Space Exploration working with the International Space Community including NASA.
* ipnSCOTLAND specialises in event management and the management of Local, National and International Projects and Programmes.
ipnSCOTLAND Projects include;-
* Executive management and the delivery arm of the International education business Partnership Network (the IPN)
* Student Space Schools at NASA in Houston, Texas.
* Teacher and Student Learning weeks (Professional Development weeks) in Houston, Texas.
* Learning weeks for Teachers and Careers Advisors from Norway, delivered in Scotland.
* Supporting the IPN in the delivery of International Conferences in various venues across the world.
* Supporting the IPN and the Conference Board of Canada in delivering the Education Business Partnership Global Best Awards.
* Delivering Science and Space days in Primary (elementary) schools in Scotland.
* Supporting International Colleagues in research and development in Education Business Collaboration.
ipnSCOTLAND is a Partnership established, registered and based in Scotland.
The Partners of ipnSCOTLAND are Alex Blackwood and Val Caldwell.
Val Caldwell is currently a Director and Board member of the IPN. An honours Graduate in languages from Strathclyde University, with a post grduatediploma in Education, Val has worked in a variety of roles in education and lifelong learning in both the public and private sector.
Working with the SQA, Scottish Enterprise, Careers Scotland and Skills Development Scotland, Val has worked on International programmes and has extensive consultancy experience.
Her work also includes collaboration with the International Space community in supporting learning and teaching through STEM related projects.
Alex Blackwood is currently the CEO of the International education business Partnership Network (IPN). An Engineering Graduate with a post Graduate University qualification in Education he has taught Physics and Mathematics. He was the first Partnership Director appointed in Scotland and has established 5 separate Partnership organisations. A founder member of the IPN and a founding member of both the Scottish Space School and the Scottish Space School Foundation (USA).